Friday, February 1, 2008

Athena's Birthday!

Yesterday was Athena's birthday. The day before she had a major fit when we picked her up from Rachels that laster for hours. It wasn't until it was almost time for bed that she became chearful. I was worried this may carry on to her birthday. I woke her up and she was in very good spirits. I was kind of upset because after work I had a class until 10pm that also had a test in it. I made the best I could of the short amount of time I had with her for the day.
When I got to class my teacher said he was sick, so after the test we where allowed to head home. I was pretty stoked about getting to see Athena, but when I got home nobody was there. Kim had taken the girls out to McDonalds and then to Toys R' Us to spend the gift card Nana got her to get a bike. When they got home it was about 7:30 I think. So we got to get some time in together, which was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment